The Best Way to Fragment DNA for Genomic and Paired End Library Construction, High Throughput & Long Reads Sequencing!
Ideal for uniform and reproducible making of large DNA fragments for long reads with Next- and 3rd Generation Sequencers!!
Digilab HydroShear DNA Shearing is an automated, Point-Sink Shearer offering a simple and easy-to-use, reproducible, and controllable method of fragmenting DNA. The HydroShear DNA Shearing creates and controls hydrodynamic forces that work in conjunction with its innovative shearing assembly to shear DNA. A wide range of DNA samples are compatible with the HydroShear, and the shearing parameters can be adjusted to produce specific fragment lengths of DNA.
Syringe Alignment Procedure
A wide range of DNA samples are compatible with the HydroShear, and the shearing parameters can be adjusted to produce specific fragment lengths of DNA.
DigiLab HydroShear DNA Shearing Features:
- Load, wash and run in 10 minutes
- Achieves consistent results across multiple users
- Fragment DNA samples volumes as small a 40ul
- Generate a random, representative collection of fragments. Best for making long DNA fragments.
- Accurate Shearing of Chromosomal DNA by Dr. Igor Zlatkin