Flexible Live Cell Printing for:Stem Cell Research & Cancer BiologyCustomized cell arrays/cell-based assaysAutomated cell dispensing for High-content analysis Cell-Cell interaction studies Cell-Drug interaction studies (e.g. Drug screens)Cell culture in HydrogelsBiofabrication /Bioprinting researchTissue EngineeringRegenerative Medicine
In this era of ever increasing demand for live cell printing for customizable live cell arrays, tissue engineering biofabrication/bioprinting research and other applications, Digilab offers the CellJet Cell Printer. The CellJet Cell Printer incorporates Digilab’s proprietary liquid dispensing technology, offering both on-the-fly and drop-by-drop non-contact cell printing while maintaining the viability of even the most delicate cells.
Gentle Handling of Cells:
Cells are aspirated from their source through ceramic tips into coiled tubing and dispensed into microtiter plates or slides without making contact with any valve. ->High Cell Viability
Flexible, Precise, Fast, Reproducible & Reliable.
The CellJet gives the user full control over critical dispense parameters such as height of dispense, dispense speed and positioning of dispense head with a 10 µm resolution. Digilab Inc.’s proprietary synQUAD technology allows printing of both ordinary cell media with watery consistency, and viscous solutions such as Hydrogels.
The CellJet can print onto all commonly used cell culture equipment – standard microtitre plates, petri dishes and slides, as well as prefabricated scaffolds or customized biochips.
The instrument is easy to clean and has an effective design for a hassle-free maintenance. The fluid path (to which cells come in contact with) can be disinfected/sterilized using all commonly used agents e.g. 70 % Isopropanol, 2% Gluteraldehyde.
| || |
View CellJet Live Cell Printer Video
Digilab CellJet Cell Printer Features & Benefits:
- The instrument is available in single-channel configuration for printing a single type of cell/reagent at one time, or 2- or 4- channels for dispensing multiple cell types / reagents simultaneously.
- All configurations can print droplets of volumes ranging from 20 nL to 4µL. Multiple droplets of desired volume can be printed for larger-volume applications.
- Choice of drop-by-drop or on-the-fly dispensing modes for increased printing accuracy / throughput respectively.
- Capable of gentle handling of cells, maintains high cell-viability of delicate and robust cells alike.
- synQUAD technology is able to dispense fluids with a wide viscosity range, ranging from viscosity comparable to water e.g. typical cell media, to highly viscous media / solutions such as 1-2% Alginate or 30% Polyethylene glycol.
- Easy-to-use software offers flexibility of customized print patterns / programs. High productivity with multiple users after minimal training.
- System dispenses a full range of cell types, from
robust to delicate, both adherent and suspension cell types.
- Fits into most standard Laminar-flow hoods.
- Larger deck formats are available to support high-throughput applications / robotic integration.
- Can print live-cells / reagents / sample containing cells to all standard commercially available microtitre well plates (6 to 1586-well plates)/ as well as customized or pre-fabricated substrates or analysis platforms, e.g. Biochips.
CellJet Cell Printer offers the ability to dispense
a droplet anywhere within a microtiter plate or
to multiplate droplets spatially within a single well.
| || || |
Bioprinting Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells using CellJet Live Cell Printer
The CellJet can replace manual pipetting of living cells
Precise “Printing” of Mammalian Cell Lines Grown in Suspension
Precise “Printing” of Adherent Mammalian Cells with no Loss in Viability
Precise Dispensing with no Loss in Viability - Smooth Muscle Cells
Precise Dispensing with no Loss in Viability - Human Muscle Stem Cell